Online Health Tips – 7 Great Tips to Remain Fit
March 9, 2016
The article is going to provide Online Health Tips that you can use in your every day life to remain fit and fine. So read the article carefully to know the secret behind health.
* Drink water at least 2lires: drink water slowly rather than having two glasses at the same time. Drink before you feel thirsty because thirsty bodies indicate dehydration. Tea, coffee, soft drinks do no count in water intake. You can have a glass of water with a bit of lemon early in the morning to remove the toxins from your body.
* Exercise three times a week: you can choose an outdoor game or any other activity that you enjoy to workout. You can go for swimming, dancing, tennis or even gym. Join a group or a club that can help you to stick to plan. Make it a habit to take out some time for your body.
* Eat a healthy Breakfast: we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast helps to start the metabolism of your body after a long sleep. Breakfast can be a bit heavy but if you don’t eat heavy breakfast then go for some fruit salad and yoghurt.
* Eat more greens: the dinner should have a lot of green vegetables and salad. Green vegetables have lot of antioxidants that keep your body healthy and also make you look younger.
* All things should be in moderation: don’t think that if you want to have a healthy life you can’t have a burger or a glass of wine. If you take these things in moderation and workout to remove those extra calories, there isn’t any harm in having them. Minimize the use of sugar, salt and saturated fats.
* Go for regular health checkups: you should for a complete body checkup every 6 months. This will help to determine if there is any ailment in your body. Early detection can help you to get it cured early.
* Sleep and Relaxation: a good sleep of minimum 7 hours is good for health. This helps in your body’s rejuvenation and improves your immune system. You can also do some yoga or meditation in day for relaxing. This can also help to reduce your body stress.