Health Tips to Live Longer
June 19, 2017
There are a few simple changes you can make to your daily life to make yourself a healthier person, and ultimately let you live a longer life. These simple health tips can give you more energy throughout your day and even give you a “natural high” that can improve your mood and self-esteem. The first […]
Health Tips – How to Say Fit
June 11, 2017
A sound mind resides in a sound body and obliviously if you are mentally strong and aware you can rock the world on your tips. These days the pressure of work has increased so much that one hardly finds time for himself to take care. We can spend hours sitting on our computers but cannot think for going out for a walk because if we go for it a contract may slip out from our hands. Here we are suggesting some health tips which you can adopt in your lives and make it more beautiful and healthy.
1. Green vegetables like spinach, cabbages etc. are very much helpful in protecting you from the harmful UV rays.
2. In winters if someone catches cold and cough then nothing effect better the natural medicine of ginger and garlic as they provide heat to the body.
3. Regular consumption of coconut helps you in increasing your life and beautifies also.
4. Lots of fibrous food and fruits is always an unbeatable medicine for the entire cure.
5. Early to bed early to rise and then have a morning walk.
6. One must make Yoga the daily routine of his life as no other exercise in this world activates your complete body as it does.
7. A natural laugh with complete zeal and joy activates 32 muscles of our body which almost double of the muscles working when we are sad or unhappy.
8. One is suggested to must have at least 5 to 6 liters of water every day as it not only purifies the blood but also improves our digestive system.
9. Last but not the least; Stomach is the root of many health problems so a special care of it is required all the time.
There are more natural health tips which can help you to stay fit.
The Search for the “Female Viagra”
June 3, 2017
I’m always amused by the search for the female Viagra. Mostly because I’m not sure what the speaker means when they say a “female Viagra” and I’m pretty sure they don’t know what they mean either! Like the search for the Holy Grail, this mission is daunting.
If you mean you are searching for something that will bring a woman’s blood into her clitoral and vaginal area in the same way that Viagra does for men, you need look no further. Viagra, good old Viagra (the very same blue pill that the guys take) will do the same thing for women. Ta-da. You found the female Viagra.
However, I suspect most people mean something quite different when they use the term. I think they are looking for a pill which will make sex “better” for women. But what does that mean?
It could mean any of the following:
1. I’m looking for a pill which will make a woman aroused when she’s having sex.
2. I’m looking for a pill which will make a woman want to have sex.
3. I’m looking for a pill which will help a woman have a better orgasm.
4. I’m looking for a pill which will make women less inhibited when they are having sex.
Here’s a secret. Viagra does only one thing for men: make it possible to have a hard and strong erection by enabling blood flow to the penis. Strong blood flow to the genitals is arousal for women, too. So we’ve got a solution to #1!
If a guy has a low libido, or can’t have an orgasm, chances are Viagra will do little to nothing for him. And the same applies to women. It’s just that with men, the erection is such a critical and visible component to sex that it feels like having an erection means all obvious problems are solved. For these men, problems with desire or orgasm will require additional medical intervention and the same goes for women.
I know it is really hard to believe, but there are plenty of women out there who get aroused easily and have great orgasms and still find their desire incredibly low. There are also women who are dying to have sex, but their bodies just don’t get aroused by normal stimuli. And there are women, who want to have sex, get turned on and can’t have an orgasm. And we all know women who want sex, get turned on, have orgasms but just can’t seem to feel comfortable having their partner see them naked. What a complicated group we are.
So I guess what I’m trying to say is that a “one size fits all,” medication is just a pipe dream and not realistic when it comes to women. (Frankly, I don’t think it’s so realistic when we are talking about men either – and Viagra is often seen as a panacea it is not –but that’s a topic for a different newsletter.)
What I’m searching for, just in case anyone is interested… is many “Viagras;” that is, many different solutions – medical, pharmaceutical, hormonal, behavioral and psychological – which will address the varied elements of women’s sexuality. Once those solutions exist, you will just need a practitioner savvy enough to know when to use each one.
Buy Viagra : Keep The Good Times Up All Night
May 27, 2017
So many men over the modern history of our world have fallen to severe ailments. Cancer. Heart disease. Yellow Fever. Diptheria. The Black Plague. Malaria. Gout. The Clap. Yet for all the illnesses and diseases we face in this big bad world, none have received as much attention, and as much medical research funding, as a simple malaise that every man knows all too well, especially after a night of hard drinking: a failing erection. Thankfully, science has come to the rescue so that now, no matter how much beer you’ve been putting away, no matter how questionable the appeal of tonight’s date may actually be… you can always buy Viagra.
You need to know that buying viagra is not a difficult task in this day and age of online shopping and e-commerce bargains. In fact, if Viagra is something you want to buy, all you need to do is check the ‘bulk mail’ folder of your email program – chances are someone has been filling it with Viagra deals for a long time now.
In fact, unlike Cialis, the biggest competitor for Viagra, it seems that the name Viagra has taken on a life of its own, to become more than a product name. Late Night talk show hosts drop it in a punchline and everybody knows what they’re talking about, because everybody knows Viagra.
And let’s face it – there’s a reason. Because more people buy viagra than buy any other kind of erectile dysfunction remedy. I mean, if so many people swear by it, then clearly it must be good.
Viagra didn’t start out life as an erection pill. In fact, it came to be as a blood thinner, and when one of the side effects of the drug was listed as long-lasting erections, people started to put two and two together… “Why don’t we let consumers buy Viagra as a means of keeping their wedding tackle upright?”
The rest is history – now online pharmacy websites sell Viagra, Cialis and any number of generic alternatives in huge numbers – you can buy anything up to 300 pills if that’s your preference, though let’s face it, chances are you’d struggle to get through that many, unless of course you’re sharing your romantic efforts between Anna Kournikova, Charlize Theron, and Monica Bellucci. Though, if that were the case, you might not need Viagra to get you in the mood…
So if you’re bringing home that supermodel you’ve had your eye on for a few years and you’re wondering if that case of Brewer’s Droop you experienced last time could be an issue. Buy it online, buy it offline, talk to your doctor, talk to your buddies (who you just KNOW are all using it), and enjoy an evening of ‘hard’ romance.
To get viagra online, be sure to only deal with sellers who are delivering the real deal. Cheaper generic drugs just don’t have the guarantee that Viagra does. Trust us… it really does work. And work. And work.
Natural Health Tips
May 18, 2017
It is very important to be in good health. A sound body and mind ensures happiness. Below are a few natural health tips.
The below natural health routines followed on a day to day basis helps in better health:
* Drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
* Maintain a decent routine daily like getting up early, exercise, food and sleep.
* Have to be very careful about water and must drink only clean water.
* Do physical activities like walk, swim, cycling etc.
* Minimum 8 hours of sleep is very important.
* Make sure to avoid any fried foods.
* Yoga and Meditation will be very helpful.
* Do not smoke or consume tobacco, alcohol.
There are also many other natural health tips that can help for various reasons:
* Get relief from toothache by gargling with Luke warm water preferably mixed with salt after brushing in the night.
* If one is suffering from joint pain, you may boil tamarind leaves and apply to affected parts.
* Chewing gum helps in to reduce ear pain as it helps open the clogged Eustachian tube.
* If you had sunburn, apply calamine lotion or consume yoghurt. A bath in cold water helps.
* Vegetables like spinach, collards help in protecting you from the harmful UV rays that can lead you to cataract.
* It’s naturally healthy in winter to use more of ginger and garlic to heat the body.
* Need to cover head and ears to conserve heat in the body during winter.
* Consume a lot of fruits and leafy vegetables for better natural health.
* Consumption of naturally healthy coconut water helps in long life.
* Laughing helps naturally to keep tension and other stress levels at bay.
These are a few good to factors that can help in keeping one naturally healthy. These natural health tips can be easily cultivated for the healthy living and well being of an individual.