Viagra May Fiddle With Fertility Of Men
March 18, 2017
Men taking Viagra may be at the risk of having a reduced fertility. The report coming out of the latest study on the effect of Viagra in the motility and life span of sperm would definitely give a rude shock to many would-be fathers, who have been feeding on a staple diet of Viagra for […]
Generic Viagra: A Cheaper Effective Alternative to Viagra
March 10, 2017
We all have heard and we all know about generic drugs. The generic drugs have been in the market for very long. But what we do not know or are not sure how good and effective these generic drugs are.
Generic drugs ideally are biologically equivalent to brand name drugs with almost all its properties in similar compositions, but are normally sold at a comparatively lower price. The manufacturers do not spend on research and promotion of these drugs and therefore pass that advantage to the consumers. Whereas, the pharmaceutical company which has done intensive research and invested money in manufacturing and promoting the new drug in the market, sells the drug at much higher rates compared to the generic drug. A generic drug can sometimes cost as less as 60 – 70% of the brand name drug.
Though FDA, has set up a few manufacturing requirements and standards, similar to the brand drugs, and includes a series of tests to ensure that the generic drug is exactly the same as the original drug, it cannot control the drugs manufacturing in other countries, and which, are easily available online. Under the FDA guidelines, once the patent expires of a certain drug, other pharmaceutical companies are allowed to manufacture the generic forms of the same drug.
The American Medical Association (the largest organization of medical doctors) also has endorsed generic drugs as acceptable for the American public. 50% of prescriptions in US today are filled by consuming generic drugs and is expected to rise by 75-85%.
One of the most popular generic drugs sold is generic Viagra. Generic Viagra is easily available on the internet through various online pharmacies. Due to the popularity of Viagra, many fake online pharmacies also sell generic Viagra. It is extremely important to ensure that one is buying generic Viagra from a certified pharmacy so that one can reap the benefits of the drug and the advantage of the low cost of generic Viagra.
Generic Viagra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Its generic name is sildenafil citrate. Generic Viagra is a cost-effective supplement to the original Viagra. It has the same active ingredient formula as the brand name drug and works as effectively as Pfizer’s Viagra. Both the drugs are similar in quality, purity, strength, dosage and take the same amount of time to work.
After the success of Viagra many drug manufacturers launched the generic version of Viagra as Generic Viagra. Some of the variants of Generic Viagra are Kamagra, Penegra, Cavetra and Siligra. Generic Viagra is a cost effective treatment for men who suffer from sexual problem like erectile dysfunction. Generic Viagra should not be taken without doctor’s prescription.
The 5 Best Health Tips For 2010
March 3, 2017
True or False: Losing your job is the single most common cause of bankruptcy.
Most people believe the answer to this question is true, when it fact, it is false.
The single most common cause of bankruptcy today is getting sick. Indeed, disease can ruin your finances the way nothing else can, by hitting you with bills you cannot pay (and insurance won’t cover) not to mention robbing you of your income because you cannot work.
If for no other reason, avoiding bankruptcy is why it so important to create and follow a
healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life. And the best news is, it is easy to do with the following health tips!
Here are 5 of the best health tips anyone can implement into their life starting today to get them on the right track toward living a healthy lifestyle:
1. Move your body. Every single day. Even if it is for 10 minutes at a time, the human body was designed to move and too many Americans do not do this. Seriously, if you can only follow one of these health tips, this is the one to follow.
Contrary to what those TV advertisements lead you to think, you do not have to have a fancy gym membership to lead a healthy lifestyle. Dancing in your living room to your favorite music for 10 minutes here and there can really make a difference when done consistently. The secret is to build small segments of movement into your day rather than stressing out over not being able to get to the gym to do a “work out” for an hour. Small steps over time lead up to a long journey!
2. Healthy eating is not as hard as you might think. Simple, small changes can lead to big results in this department. Portion control is a huge factor here, as healthy eating has more to do with how much you eat at one sitting vs. what you eat. Ever notice the way cats graze throughout the day? Humans are designed to graze, too, eating small meals 6-10 times throughout the day. Doing this keeps blood sugar levels steady and minds alert and is a cornerstone of healthy eating.
3. Supplement. Even the best eaters who pride themselves on healthy eating can fall short of their daily recommendations for certain key nutrients. Adding a high quality supplement line to your daily regime is definitely one of the health tips you do not want to overlook. There are some very fine companies out there who offer consumers exceptional supplements that work. It pays to do a little research to find the best products for you. Choose carefully and the investment will pay off dividends over time as you stay well.
4. Sleep. Too many Americans complain of being tired all the time, often because they are not following tips 1-3! Seriously, a good night’s sleep is dependent upon several factors including elements of healthy living like exercise, healthy eating habits, and getting proper nutrition. Also, not watching television or being on the computer right before bed can help you sleep better through the night. Instead of exposing your brain to all that light and stimulation right before lights out, read a magazine or a few pages in a book before hitting the pillow.
5. Spend time with friends. Having a social life is one of the most important elements of healthy living there is. With communities breaking down all over the place, it is more important than ever these days to know you have some key people in your life to count on when times are tough. Healthy living depends upon many factors including our primary relationships with loved ones, family, and friends. And, should times get a bit dicey, with friends you know you will make it through the rough patch.
The key to making any changes toward a more healthy lifestyle is to take each of these health tips and break them down into manageable sizes. Pick one, do it until it becomes a habit, and then pick another. Lists like these are only as useful as the person actually doing what they suggest. But not doing anything at all could lead you to disaster, including bankruptcy. Take the time to start with one of these health tips today as part of your overall insurance policy against any future damage. You will be glad you did.
Health Tips For Men and Women
February 24, 2017
Here are some health tips you might find useful. I myself have survived a serious health problem and not just survived it but emerged from it at the age of 58 in the best health I have ever enjoyed.
Lots of walking/running/cycling. Bodies like to be worked so work yours. Just bear in mind a gradient approach and don’t over-tax it.
Human beings are tough creatures so I’m not over-keen to play the “stress” card. A busy, active, responsible life with a few thrills and spills is recommended. But get sufficient rest and sleep and give yourself some down time. Take a walk and get yourself some space. As well as ensuring you get sufficient rest, get sufficient WHOLESOME food food and liquids. These common-sense measures can go a long way to preventing high cholesterol and blood pressure weight gain, insomnia, headaches, acne, and even hair loss. The body will work fine until its is impeded from so doing: so much of what ails us comes about because, quite simply, we poison or damage ourselves
QUIT CAFFEINE AND TOBACCO:
This maybe easier said than done but the health benefits if you can pull it off are tremendous. Believe me, I’ve been there! And if I can kick these habits so, my friend, can you!
AVOID DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
These are poisons. The pharmaceutical industry works hard to convince us to drug ourselves on every pretext – and the drugs touted are very often catastrophic to health. In a great many instances good nutrition is a better solution or indeed prevention and as a technology nutrition has left the pharmaceutical approach back in the stone age.
Drug companies however cannot make money out of getting us to eat properly or take vitamins. Indeed they cannot make money out of our being well.
GET REGULAR CHECKUPS:
I recommend two things: a standard blood test by which you can monitor cholesterol levels and so forth and periodic visits to a kinesiologist.
Kinesiology is a highly advanced piece of technology and in the hands of an expert practitioner it is a wonderful and very accurate diagnostic tool.
With it one can establish whether any organs are not working properly and not only establish the specific herbal/nutritional remedy that will resolve the matter but the amounts of that remedy one needs to take. My kinesiologist has been able to detect and resolve issues early before they became life-threatening that mainstream medicine never would have been able to detect.
I have been greatly impressed and helped by Kinesiology and highly recommend it.
They are calling it a super food and a “nutrient power house.” In my view this natural, organic whole food deserves such accolades. It nourishes at a deep cellular level. Since I have been using it I have enjoyed a remarkable resurgence of my vitality and overall wellness. Throughout my body everything simply started working properly. I have been so impressed by this fantastic product that I am about to publish a free book that will tell you all about it:: what it is, what it does and why its results are so miraculous. I am giving it away to anyone who wants a copy. Including YOU, dear reader.
Viagra: An Answer For Impotence
February 17, 2017
Necessity and curiosity leads to invention providing the answers for two words “why” and “how”. Viagra is the answer for the term impotence. Impotence is the incapability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for fulfilling his sexual needs or the needs of his partner, also named as erectile dysfunction.
Basic information about Viagra:
Viagra-pills were launched in 1998 in US being approved by FDA on March 27, 1998 providing a relief for millions of men who failed in having the immense pleasure of love making due to erectile dysfunction. The Viagra has Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingrediant. The effect of Viagra could be noticed with in 30 minutes after consumption and lasts for 4 hours and it works by increasing blood flow to the penis.
Interfering with the nature’s process sometimes has adverse effects. The immune system of every person is different and so the Viagra pills have dissimilar effects. The common side effects which were experienced by few of the customer taking Viagra are:
· facial flushing,
· upset stomach
· bluish vision,
· blurred vision,
· sensitivity to light
· a cause of death in men with heart disease
Few tips while buying Viagra online:
Because of the expansion of online pharmaceutical sites world wide people find it most convenient to get what they want without letting others to know about it, and also it is fast and reliable. But due to the existence of high profit market for Viagra fake pharmaceuticals came into existence to have there share of profit by fooling there customers. Therefore men’s who want to buy or are buying Viagra online should consider few points to avoid fraudulence –
· Consult the doctor to know whether Viagra is right choice or not and if yes then what dose limit you should have.
· You must ask the physical address of the site, if it fails then it would be better not to buy from that site.
· The web site should be VIPPS (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites) certified pharmacy.